2018年9月8日土曜日

small modification only for myself…


this week I got even more tired than last week ...

next week, I am getting more tired ...

but, there is no choice but to do…!!


refresh my weekend…

small improvement only for myself…


 just parts of the kit will not make it to your liking…

collecting small&short parts ...


move it closer to your preference…

but not to be exaggerated, unceremoniously…




【 before 】↓↓

・the included tank fixing bolt is clumsy.

・installation according to the instruction manual ...

・sloppy wiring…


 

















【 after 】↓↓
                                                                                          
・changing tank fixing method…

・change to light bolt & nut…

I think that the lightness of this part is justice…  )

・addition of rubber washer…


・wiring fixing process…



























【 before 】↓↓





















【 after 】↓↓





















it is a fix that only my understand…♪♪

the remaining fixes are awaiting arrival of parts…


because I could not ride with rain, I enjoyed a small fix…♪♪

 I think it is important not to overdo anything…

because I am not a professional ...♪♪

it's a hobby…♪♪

can't earn living expenses from this vehicle…



see you ~♪♪
                           


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿